Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brand spankin' "new"

So as promised previously here is my brand "new" sewing chair... but first a couple more process pictures


{during} After covering the new foam cushion



{during} Applied 3 coats of jade spray paint to my new chair on an absolutely beautiful afternoon


...
{After}
...



It really does brighten up the room, I just wish there wasn't so much STUFF out due to the upcoming move, it detracts from the wondrous-ness of my chair.

On a more personal note, yesterday was my last day at the hospital. I won't miss the paper work, the hours, the stress, the 4 hour round trip commute (public trans), but I do miss the people already. I can't help but wonder if I will ever find another job with as great co-workers and caring supervisors as I had there. Sounds cheesy I know, and after months of dreaming of this day, I'm left looking back fondly at everything I've done there and the overall impact its had on my outlook on life. I'm just going to leave it at that for now.

No comments: