Friday, February 22, 2008

First Post

Seeing as this is my first post I guess I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm kind of a "jill of all trades". I sew, knit, crochet, draw, paint, cook quality vegetarian meals, attempt claymation, screw around in photoshop... the list goes on and on and it quite frankly scares me. Every time I start a project it seems I stop half way through because I've come up with 3 other projects that I feel compelled to start. If you will look to your right you'll see one of my latest almost finished projects. I need to fix the side where my hand is resting because I wasn't paying attention while sewing and therefore the seam didn't turn out so great. In general the side seams could need reinforcing, but none of this has been done. Instead I started working on sewing a set of curtains for my kitchen windows, and working on knitting a lovely green scarf, oh yes and the self-portrait I was working on painting. Sadly none of these projects have been finished.
My boyfriend suggested to me that I start a blog (yes, another thing to add to my list) as a way to keep track of my projects and perhaps serve as an inspiration to finish said projects.

Heres to seeing how this goes

No comments: