Tuesday, July 29, 2008

...and one more

So I just got a shipment of jersey fabric from fabric.com and I have been trying to think of ways to use it all. Why not take the easy way out and make another circle skirt? I'm not too crazy about the print, but hey it was under 2 dollars a yard.





Back view


Fun circular-ness



stupid camera timer/ action shot



Nothing spectacular, I know, But I had fun making it. I've been suffering from major craft ADD as of lately and I keep bouncing around from one thing to another. I'm hoping to finish a few of these things up while off from work, but I also need to do some hardcore cleaning out of the apartment to prepare of the upcoming move. Well, I'll leave you now so I can wage an internal war with my priorities, ah to craft or not to craft?

No comments: