Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Unfinished business and new arrival

A couple months back I had posted pictures of fabric which I reclaimed from a HUGE casual business blazer. I also promised to give an update...so here it is, a much delayed update on a long forgotten project. Perhaps it's because it was the first skirt I ever attempted to make, or the fact that I don't normally wear skirts and dresses, (although with some tutorials and patterns I've found, I'm a little more open to the idea), but something doesn't seem quite right about it. It looks a little triangle-y. I wasn't quite sure how to tackle fixing it, so I put it away and forgot about it until now. Now that my bf and I are getting ready to move in the next 2 and a half months I need to start finishing some of my semi-completed projects so I don't end up having to pack up clothing with pins sticking out everywhere.


Now for a quick peek at one of my newest salvation army finds. I LOVE this bed sheet, I wish I bought the other pieces now that I think of it. So many ideas are going around in my mind as to what to make with this sweet printed bed sheet. Only time will tell...






No comments: