Friday, October 24, 2008

Its curtains...

While on my mini job hunting breaks I managed to solve one of the major issues with the new apartment, the bedroom window. The first couple of days in the apartment we were greeted by blindingly bright, burn your retinas out, sunlight. It became apparent that this issue needed immediate attention. Thanks to the excellent public transit system I was able to go out and procure some fabric for the project (and much more).

{Curtain Fabric}

{Muslin Backing}


Just a simple set of curtains, but they make all the difference in the world.


In addition to my newly completed project it seems that my job hunt is OVER, I found a job. Of course it's only seasonal at this moment, but its better than nothing. I start the first week of November, which leads me to ponder "whats a crafty person like myself going to do with all this free time?"

No comments: