Thursday, October 16, 2008

Update

Well, its official, I've moved...YAY! I am loving the new apartment, there's so much more space for all of my crafting supplies. Not to mention its a quick 5 minute walk to the downtown area and the public transport is top notch.

{ Double Parlor Living Room}



I don't have much to show project wise, as much of my time has been spent searching for a job. So far I've had one real lead, but I'm still waiting for them to call back and schedule an interview. I was told by another potential employer that I'm overly qualified for the position and that they would love to have me, EXCEPT, for the fact that I'm under qualified in the sense that I don't have the specific degree needed (which was not mentioned in the ad) to fulfill the position. The person who I was talking to then went into a long speech about how they felt that it was unfair to require that specific degree, but its required by law. So for now I'll just be scouring job sites and the newspaper in hopes of finding some kind, pretty much ANY kind of employment, taking short breaks only when I feel my sanity depends on it.

Toodles for now

No comments: