Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stash Busting and new project

A couple posts ago I made pajama pants using a pattern, a first for me. They weren't for me, but after finishing the project I had a hankering to use up some of my ever growing fabric stash. I actually made these the day after I posted the other ones, just haven't gotten around to posting them. So here I present to you my new purple paisley pajama pants. Only one pic to so as it is late and I was unable to take decent action pictures



So when I haven't been working, or sick due to work, I've been working on making my very fist pair of trouser pants from Newlook 6815. So far so good.



Below is a picture of the pattern pieces marked off on the dollar a yard fabric I procured not too long ago. I just began attaching the waistband today, hoping to have them finished possibly by next week.



Well, thats all for now. Goodnight.

No comments: